People sweat when they work out, I get that.
I am trying to get into better shape myself, and I sweat a lot.
But hardcore runners tend to sweat more than others, thats a fact.
Its hard work to destroy your knees on a consistent basis.
People also like to kiss.
Making out is one of the dying arts.
Couples who have great affection from each other often make out in public, thats expected.
But don’t do both at the same time.
This seems like a simple rule, like don’t stick your tongue in a wall outlet.
There is a couple outside of Starbucks violating this very rule.
They have been running, hard.
And they are sweating profusely.
They are making out like its seven minutes in heaven on the brick stoop out front.
Sweat is literally dripping down their backs, its kind of gross.
And they are macking like a hungry teen from out of town on her first porn shoot, pure excitement.
Get a room kids.
How about just a shower at least?
I hope he is at least wearing a condom, running clothes material is so thin these days its best to be safe.
I just needed to get that off my chest.
Total change of subject.
The “Leave my balls alone!” post from Monday went viral and got about 10 times the amount of views they normally get.
This is both a good thing and bad, from my point of view.
The good is that at least somebody is reading this damned thing.
The bad is that more people are reading this damned thing.
Which means more complaints.
I got more blog email from Monday to Thursday than the blog has received this year.
But, there were a number of negative emails, mainly the “You suck” kind.
Top 5 opinions about Bittermac:
1. I’m an asshole. (I realize they just “met” me, but the rest of your are laughing at this.)
2. I’m a racist. (Not true. I kind of hate everyone if they’re not my family or at the least Irish.)
3. I’m a misogynist. (Ok, I will give you that one.)
4. I hate children. (GUILTY. Well, not mine, just yours.)
5. I am age discriminatory. (Only if you count my hatred of Kids, Teens, and 20-somethings.)
A number of them had some suggestions about how I could make the blog better.
Here is the least boring 5:
1. I could be more positive. (I could, I just find it boring.)
2. I don’ t need to use so many curse words. (Bite me, and fuck off)
3. I should write blogs about popular causes, like gay rights, or the homeless. (Gay? I don’t tell you what I do and I don’t care what you do. As for the homeless? HAVE YOU READ THIS BLOG? I am ALL about the homeless.)
4. I should have ads to rescue dogs. (Actually considered it. However, I wouldn’t want people to confuse that with a joke.)
5. Stop writing the blog. (I would LOVE to be paroled from this piece of shit some time in the near future.)
To sum it all up, if you are new to the blog, welcome.
Sit down, shut up, read the blog, keep it to yourself and if you really feel a strong urge to chastise me for anything you red?