Manscaping, its not for kids.

13 Aug

I spend an inordinate amount of time on Facebook, we all know this.

I tend to treat other people like toys or small animals to be messed with for my enjoyment.

But I am not the only one.

Because I promote this blog with Facebook, I have a lot of friends that I have no clue how I know them, but we’re friends.

And a few of them get away with more crap than I can, simply because their profile pic is smoking hot.

Guys are suckers for blondes.

One is particular claims to be a mud wrestler, which totally  disarms most men and pisses off the jealous spouses. Can’t have it all.

And her thing is posting a combination of hot picks and disturbing photos.

The hot picks always have a reference to “Fap”.

Fap is an internet term indicating something that men will masturbate to.

(Men will actually mastubate to anything, its sick but true. Look at the career of Courtney Love and Lady Gaga.)

The other pic are sometimes disturbing and have gotten here punished by FB by threatening to shut down her account.

But a pic she posted today has certain significance for me.

Its the Burt Reynolds centerfold in the 1972 issue of Cosmopolitan.

Naked. Hairy. Grinning his little Burt grin at the camera.

Why does this matter to me?

I am not gay or a Burt fan. (MANY people are both.)

I am a hairy fucker, however.

Seriously. A lot. More than most. The most you could think of, and a touch more. Quite a bit, really.

The discussion on this pic has come down to two subjects.

Manscaping and whether or not one of the discussors has been ogling other guy’s balls.

(It is a tried and true method of guy harassment that you accuse one guy of being gay and the other guys will join in like a mob. Its like a none physical gang bang. This is why its so hard to stamp out bullying.)

The founder of the feast, the mud wrestler? She claims that all men should be smooth and boy like. She evidently does this for her men.

Good luck.

If we started dating, the poor girl would have a nervous breakdown inside of a week.

Yes, that much hair.

And it only gets worse as you get older.

And I am not talking about the ears, eyes and nose.

Those happen and it is nasty.

But the density of the hair everywhere else is incredible.

When I was in my 20’s, maybe 10-15 minutes a week.

In my 40’s? We are talking serious man hours here.

And in places you cannot reach.

Burt can afford to have someone tweeze his taint, the rest of us are up shit creek. (Intentional imagery)

So, you let it go. Or let it grow.

If you are married, the wife is both forgiving and used to it.

If you are single and dating, that is a tough deal to broker, trust me.

But it can be done.

GET THE BOOK! SEARCH BITTERMAC AT AMAZON

Posted by on August 13, 2012 in Uncategorized

8 responses to “Manscaping, its not for kids.

1. Casey

August 15, 2012 at 6:49 pm

I’m ALL for manscaping; chest, armpits and especially “down” there!

August 15, 2012 at 7:58 pm

In God’s name…….WHY? I have to ask, are you a man? If so, do you have a genetic lack of hair? Final question, what is it you mean by “Down there”?

• casey

August 16, 2012 at 7:49 am

No I’m not a man. I’m just a firm believer on less is more!
        And by “down there” I mean the genital region and that should be totally no hair!

August 16, 2012 at 11:18 am

Ah, I see the problem now. You are the customer, telling the mechanic that he shouldn’t have any oil on the engine because its “Dirty”.
        I hate to bring this up, but there is a study that suggests that men and women who insist that they or their partners are hairless deal with either an image issue or a kind of a twisted “Peter-pan” issue. (Never want to grow up…)
        Is it really that bad to sleep with a grown up man? Or do we all have to be smooth like young boys?

• casey

August 16, 2012 at 12:57 pm

LOL! Who wants to grow up??? But That is an interesting theory. I didn’t hear about that one in my psychology class.
        It’s more of a preference then a must have! I mean, who wants a mouthful of hair???? 🙂

2. Darlene

August 21, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Excellent discussion! I agree with Casey of course! Who wants a mouth full of hair? Also, body hair is a breeding ground for bacteria. Smooth smells better, looks better, feels better. Shall I go on? It’s only fair right? Women have had to shave all along. We have to shave legs, armpits, wax our moustaches, or genital area? Come on guys! Several years ago I had everything lasered off. This was the worst pain I have ever experienced, but so worth it. I recommend this to anyone, male or female. Come on guys, chances are if you manscape, especially in your genital area, most women will pay more attention to it 🙂

August 21, 2012 at 5:08 pm

That might be the only solid rebuttal to the whole argument.

3. Casey

August 21, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Thanks Darlene! I agree!
    But like I said, it’s a preference, not a must. The guy (man) I am dating does not “manscape” at all, and I would never ask him to do it. It also has to do with the people involved… love is not about change, but accepting people the way they are!